teamLab Future Park is an experimental educational project based on the concept of collaborative creation (co-creation). It is an amusement park where people can enjoy creating the world freely with others.
The Beating Mountains and Valley is a three-dimensional terrain that shifts and undulates as visual and physical cognition become separated.All the various creatures drawn by everyone live in the...
- Jul 09, 2023 - Jan 14, 2024
- Monday - Friday : 2 - 10pm
Saturday - Sunday & Public Holiday : 10am - 10pm
- Open Daily
13F Megabox, 38 Wang Chiu Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon, Hong Kong
- Admission Fee
- Early Bird Ticket (5th June to 8th July) :
2 Adults + 1 Kids - HK$500
2 Adults + 2 Kids - HK$640
2 Adults + 3 Kids - HK$780
2 Adults + 4 Kids - HK$920
2 Adults + 5 Kids - HK$1050 + HK$130 (Each extra kids)
Full time student Ticket (Monday to Friday only, not applied to Saturday, Sunday & Public holidays): HK$178
Regular Ticket (8th July 2023 to 14th January 2024) :
Adult : HK$220
Kids : HK$180
2 Adults + 1 Kids - HK$560
2 Adults + 1 Kids - HK$720
2 Adults + 1 Kids - HK$880
2 Adults + 1 Kids - HK$1040
2 Adults + 1 Kids - HK$1200 + HK$160 (Each extra kids
Full time student Ticket (Monday to Friday only, not applied to Saturday, Sunday & Public holidays): HK$198
Adult: Age 12 or above
Kids: Age 3 - 11
Free entrance: Age 2 or below
Kids age under 12 or below must be accompanied with Adult
Full time student must present their student card before entrance
- Ovation Entertainment / ttt works
- Labs Marketing Limited
- Special Sponsors
- FWD Hong Kong
- MegaBox / Starnet Media / Koon Chung Bus/ ChargeSpot / Kitpas / LG
By public transport
Get off at Kowloon Bay Station (Kwun Tong Line), then take the free shuttle bus or on foot from exit A
Private Car / Motorcycle / Electric Private Car
Monday to Friday (Except Public Holidays) HK$23 / 1 hour
Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays HK$26 / 1 hour
About the Facility
Next to Escalators
MegaBox Parking Lot
MegaBox Nursing Room
Drink Vending Machine
- ＜Notes on arrival >
About the exhibition hall:
1. Each visitor will be given a limited-edition drawing paper. The limited-edition drawing paper is a non-sale item and is not suitable for any marketing activities or monetary transactions, and resale is prohibited without the permission of the organizer.
2. Baby strollers must be placed in the stroller area outside the exhibition hall. No lockers in the exhibition hall please take care of your personal belongings. No washrooms inside of the exhibition hall please visit washrooms in MegaBox.
3. In some areas, you must take off your shoes and wear cotton socks (please bring your own cotton socks), and you are not allowed to wear any footwear or go barefoot. For safety management reasons, wheelchairs are not allowed in some areas.
4. The exhibition is open for photo and video recording, in order to protect the rights of other visitors, the use of auxiliary equipment such as flash, tripod and selfie stick is prohibited.
5. Each person can only be admitted once per ticket.
6. In order to maintain the quality of the exhibition and the safety of visitors, there are time, frequency and number restrictions in some areas of the exhibition.
7. Please observe the rules and regulations of each exhibition area. The organizer reserves the right to ask visitors to leave immediately if they are injured, lost or in dispute due to violation of the rules and regulations, and will not be held responsible and reserves the right to pursue the case.
8. If you have finished your experience or leave the exhibition, please purchase a new ticket and queue up again if you want to have another interactive experience.
9. If you have any special needs or questions, please inform the staff immediately for arrangement. Please follow the rules and regulations of the exhibition hall and the instructions of the staff on site.
10. If there are any changes in the exhibition hours and regulations, please pay attention to the announcement on site or official social media platforms.
Please note that the exhibition is not recommended for those who:
1. those who have experienced muscle spasms or loss of consciousness due to light stimulation.
2. Those who are extremely afraid of enclosed areas, dark places or heights.
3. people with palpitations and shortness of breath.
4. Other people who are worried about their health or condition.
1. Drunk people or people who behave rudely will be admitted.
2. Eating, drinking or smoking in the exhibition.
3. Bringing in dangerous items or items that the organizer deems inappropriate to bring in.
4. Taking photographs or interviewing for commercial purposes without prior consent.
5. Bringing any animal or guide dog with you.
1. The Organizer shall not be responsible for any injury, loss, damage or other disputes arising from the use of this facility.
2. The organizer will not be responsible for any loss or theft of valuables.